Depending on the size, structure and reporting requirements of your business, we have a package which can be tailored to your needs.
MMC are partners with both Free Agent and Xero, either of which we can set up to match your requirements with 24 / 7 access to your account’s information available online no matter where you are
- Free Agent - Suitable for smaller clients
- Xero - More flexibility for slightly larger clients
Contact us for more information
We also give you the flexibility to either maintain your own bookkeeping system or outsource
it to us:
If you change accounting systems, we fully manage the transfer, ensuring that no data is lost. We ensure that down-time and disruption is kept to an absolute minimum
Depending on what level of management and bookkeeping you require, we provide comprehensive training modules for your staff, no matter what level or experience
Or to outsource to us in 3 easy steps:
Step 1: You send us the information
- Bank statements / Credit card statements
- Sales Invoices / Receipts
- Supplier Invoices / Credit notes / Statements
- Any other relevant documents
How to send the information to us?
- You upload your information to drop box or Google drive (or)
- Save documents in your computer and give us remote access (or)
- You can also post the documents to our UK office
Step 2: MMC prepare the accounts (as per your instructions)
We will review the information you send. If we need any additional information, we will email you. Upon receiving all necessary information, we will prepare and finalise the accounts. We will either use software from our office or remotely connect and use the accounting software at your office. Any adjustment or corrections will be made during this stage.
Step 3: What you get
We will send the working papers, backup files and reports as per your instructions for review
OR If you use Free Agent or Xero the information will be available to you online in real time
We can also submit to returns to HMRC on your behalf.
Getting started - Contact us for a quote